There is no higher priority than the health and safety of our team and our clients. We continue our diligence to this commitment.
With COVID cases surging in the area, it is a good time to revisit our guidelines for working in the current environment. The following protocols are meant as minimum levels of safety for Fred employees and our clients. These procedures may be adjusted in the event that either the client or the Fred employee is uncomfortable with the situation.
WORKING IN THE HOMES OF CLIENTS WHO HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID
- If our team can segregate the work from a homeowner who tests positive, work can continue following our Safe Home guidelines for FRED
- If our team cannot segregate the work from a homeowner who tests positive, work will be suspended until the CDC guidelines have been met (5 day quarantine or until symptoms are gone, whichever is longer).
MEETING WITH CLIENTS WHO HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID
- Because in-person meetings do not allow for segregation these meetings must be conducted remotely or postponed until an appropriate time.
THE FRED TEAM
A FRED EMPLOYEE TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID (regardless of vaccination status)
- Fred employees must quarantine for 5 days or until symptoms are gone, whichever is longer.
A FRED EMPLOYEE IS EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WITH COVID
(the CDC defines exposure as close contact without masks for a combined 15 or more minutes)
- If an employee has been vaccinated within the last 6 months with Pfizer or Moderna or 2 months with J&J OR has been boosted: STRICT adherence to mask wearing for 10 days and social distancing protocols are to be followed.
- Any employees vaccinated more than 6 months ago with Pfizer or Moderna or more than 2 months ago with J&J AND that have not been boosted OR never been vaccinated: must quarantine for 5 days from date of exposure and then adhere to STRICT mask wearing for the next 5 days and social distancing as possible.
A FRED EMPLOYEE LIVES WITH SOMEONE WHO TESTS POSITIVE
- Employees that live with someone who tests positive AND can segregate from those sick in the household, are expected to follow the exposure guidelines above (exposed to COVID)
- Employees that live with someone who tests positive BUT can’t segregate from those sick in the household, must quarantine for 5 days from the onset of symptoms, adhere to STRICT mask wearing for the following 5 days and social distancing as feasible.
We are remodelers, not public health experts. We will follow the guidance of the CDC and err on the side of caution. You can expect honesty and clear communication from us. We would appreciate the same in return. Be Safe !