Expert Maryland home improvement services.
FRED’s skilled team of consultants and craftsmen are equipped to advise on and handle virtually all of your Maryland home improvement needs, from everyday updates to custom renovation and installation projects.
Areas We Serve in Maryland:
- Cabin John
- Chevy Chase
- Garrett Park
- Glen Echo
- Montgomery County
- Montgomery Village
- Silver Spring
- Takoma Park
Interior Home Improvement:
- Bathroom Repairs: Bathroom repairs often include problems with toilets that will not flush or with replacing showerheads, towel racks and faucets. Hire competent home improvement professionals to get the job done correctly.
- Cabinet Installation or Upgrading: Giving one’s kitchen a facelift can change the entire look of a home. Having new cabinets installed or upgrading existing cabinets is good places to start.
- Crown Molding Installation and Repairs: Nothing can finish off the look of a room more beautifully than beautiful crown molding. FRED professionals know how to add new crown molding or how to repair broken molding in any room.
- Carpentry: General carpentry jobs always seem to arise when homeowners least expect them. FRED team members will know how to work with wood and can build whatever a homeowner may require to complete a carpentry project.
- Door Installation and Replacement: It is important that any home have adequate doors that work properly. When it comes time to install new doors or replace old ones, FRED will get the job done in no time.
- Drywall Repair: Walls can be damaged in any number of ways. If something has caused a hole to appear in a wall, drywall repair becomes necessary. We know how to repair the drywall and leave a flawless wall surface.
- Flooring: Installing new flooring can be difficult. FRED makes the job easy and the end result incredible.
- Interior Home Painting: FRED can tackle any interior home painting job.
- Kitchen Repairs: Kitchens need maintenance through the years. We can repair everything from a leaky faucet to replace cabinet doors.
- Tile Repair: There is no need to replace entire tile floors when we can repair tile damage and leave an existing floor looking good as new.
- Trim Repair: A good home improvement service can renew the lustrous look of woodwork that has been stained and varnished.
Exterior Home Improvement:
- Exterior House Painting: Maryland’s harsh winter climate can necessitate the need for exterior house painting from time to time. Knowing the right person to call for this job is an integral part of getting a good exterior paint job.
- Roofing: A sound roof is a crucial element in protecting a home and its valuables from the elements. A professional home improvement service can help homeowners make the right decisions about the types and styles of roofing that work best.
- Siding Installation and Replacement: Because of Maryland’s unique climate concerns, many people decide to install siding or replace existing siding on their homes.
- Window Installation and Replacement: Installing new windows or replacing broken ones takes the expertise of a knowledgeable handyman.
- Wood Repair: FRED’s seasoned carpenters can repair any wooden element of a home or business.